You may also be interested in:
1С: Consolidation 8
“1C: Consolidation: is an applied solution designed to automate a wide spectrum of tasks related to activity planning and monitoring the efficiency of companies of various sizes, as well as preparation of consolidated reports for various applications.
Capabilities of “1C: Consolidation”:
- “1C: Consolidation” allows the importation of data from various accounting and management systems (including data in MS Excel format), reducing the labour intensity and increasing the accuracy of the actual data;
- “1C: Consolidation” includes means for remote access, such as web interface and dispersed databases allowing the processing of data on a territorial basis. This significantly reduces the labour intensity involved in inputing raw data and improves the report quality;
- “1C: Consolidation” is easily integrated with applied solutions on the 1C platform, permitting the consolidation of various information systems into a single information space and cutting down load on IT department;
- With “1C: Consolidation” the end user has the capability of independently determining the list of required classifiers, analytics and indicators and designing budget models and report packages for various applications;
- “1C: Consolidation” supports both planning paradigms: “multidimensional tables” and “business activity planning”;
- With “1C: Consolidation” the user has the capability during the planning process of using various calculation options and the consolidation and breakdown of indicators to predict indicator trends, as well as sliding scale and achievement planning functions, and quickly preparing required budgets. “Bottom-up” and “top-down” planning methodologies and the automatic exclusion of intra-company balances can also be integrated.
- “1C: Consolidation supports multi-language and multi-currency applications, providing the necessary format for budget presentations and corporate reports;
- “1C: Consolidation” included highly developed functions for management of the financial structure of the group, providing for the easy setup of the hierarchy of various (including intersecting) consolidation perimeters, permitting the use of user-defined business unit grouping criteria (including sectoral and geographic segmentation options, as well as user-defined criteria for the separation of centres of financial responsibility; tools for the management of “1C: Consolidation” processes permit the regulation of the budget process, the division of responsibility and the organization of effective cooperation between its participants;
- the “1C; Consolidation” business analysis subsystem permits the receipt of required information at the required time (especially automatically) in a user-friendly format, regardless of the sources of the original data or the management and accounting systems used within the company;
- The “1C; Consolidation” analysis functions incorporate the capabilities for conducting “what if…” analysis, plan-fact analysis, ABC, factoral analysis, as well as data mining, allowing the discovery of hidden patterns in blocks of data.