You may also be interested in:
The ALP Group Company is a solution provider. ALP Group has been operating in the IT services market since 1996.
Primary areas of activity of the ALP Group:
- 1С: Projects and Support;
- IT: Outsourcing and Projects;
- SCS Projects;
- Site Development;
- Custom Designed Programming;
- Internet Projects.
ALP Group has over 200 employees. Solutions implemented and supported by ALP Group employees are used by clients in 14 countries, including CIS countries and the Baltic States. ALP Group clients include the companies Gazprom Neft, Russian Post, IDGC Holding, Solvay Pharma, 3M, Salamander, SonyEricsson, Schneider Electronics, Swatch Group Rus, Johnson & Johnson, Nestle LLC and MacDonald’s.
The Department of Corporate Information Systems is one of the ALP Group’s key areas of activity.
The Department of Corporate Information Systems provides implementation and comprehensive support for accounting systems using the “1C: Enterprise” platform. Departmental services include:
- development, implementation and replication of standardized solutions for holding companies and company groups;
- optimization of effectiveness of corporate information systems;
- implementation of business applications using the “1C: Enterprise” platform;
- accounting system support for holding companies and company groups, in accordance with the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
ALP Group specialists have performed implementations at companies with thousands of users and dozens of branches throughout Russia and the CIS.
Solutions for these kinds of challenges call for special operational technologies:
- creation of a design office;
- development of a standardized solution that satisfies both corporate level (“centre”) and field network requirements;
- methodologies for solution replication;
- organization of change committees to handle administration and agreement for changes;
- support methodologies and system development;
- assistance methodologies.
The ALP Group uses a special tool kit to manage products and support:
- An incident management system designed in-house;
- Solutions for organizing off-site training;
- “1C: Corporate Development Package 8” (a 1C development program package for enhancing system productivity, scalability and reliability, based on “1C:Enterprise 8”);
- The corporate web portal.
ALP Group consultants and project teams have successfully completed and are working on projects for the solution for such business needs as:
- business and tax accounting;
- current accounting;
- payroll and human resources;
- management accounting, budgeting and IFRS;
- production management;
- records management;
- data and records consolidation;
- integration with other solutions;
- comprehensive automation.
ALP Group has been a partner with “1C” since 1996 and has the following designations:
- Member, CCTS (“Centre for Corporate Technological Support” Project of 1C Company);
- Candidate, CPC (Candidate for “Centre for Production Competency” designation of 1C Company);
- Candidate for partnership, 1C Consulting.
The company has over 80 specialists certified by 1C Company./p>
Quality Control Policy
The company has a quality control division providing:
- audits of project documentation;
- testing of employees and project teams on knowledge of procedures;
- analysis of incidents, detection of systemic problems and provision of corrective action;
- monitoring of satisfaction of the Service Level Agreement (SLA);
- project quality control;
- client surveys on level of satisfaction.