You may also be interested in:
Business and Tax Accounting
The ALP Group has completed a number of successful projects to implement business and tax accounting systems based on the «1C: Accounting 8» configuration.
ALP Group consultants are experienced in:
- the performance of business accounting standardization projects (creation of standardized business and tax accounting configurations for branch offices, sales companies, etc.)
- participation in projects involving the development of standardized business and tax accounting policies, including common business transactions, accounting policy statements, etc.;
- implementation of business and tax accounting systems under tight deadlines.
Why is accounting standardization necessary?
Having a unified accounting system permits:
- enhancement of data quality and reliability both within individual entities (branches) as well as in the company group (holding company) overall;
- a decrease in accounting costs;
- a substantial decrease in system maintenance costs.
Standardization of business and tax accounting permits:
- enhancement of management effectiveness by enabling transparency of financial activities at the company level;
- a decrease in the preparation period for business accounts (for example, achieving “quick closings”)
- a decrease in labour costs for account preparation;
- the assurance of implementation and effective support of the standardized accounting policy for the companies.
Business and tax accounting system implementation projects are handled using the following solutions: